Home Equity Loans
Being a homeowner can be financially advantageous, especially if you have equity in your house, townhouse, duplex or condominium.
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans.
- Borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home.
- Financing available up to a 10 year term.
- The interest on this loan may be tax deductible. (Please consult your tax advisor for details.)
- No application, closing or annual fees.*
- Please visit the CU/America website for more details.
*All Rates reflect .25% discount for "auto-pay"
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Other rates and terms available and are subject to change without notice. New home equity loans only. Membership eligibility required. Rates are subject to credit qualifications. If borrower cancels, closes, or pays off a fixed rate Home Equity loan within first year of loan, all costs associated with loan will be charged to borrower as a penalty fee. Loans offered must be for owner occupied home in Illinois and Indiana. Property insurance required. Flood insurance may be required. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.